Network with us at a special holiday event!
The next Chamber Business After Hours is Tuesday, Dec. 11, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Sliders of New Boston, 737 River Road, New Boston.
There will be a cash bar, and light refreshments will be served.
In lieu of payment for the event ($10 or $15), we will be collecting unwrapped toys for the Toys for Tots program that night and will have a Marine at the event to speak and collect the toys.
We will also be collecting non perishable foods to donate to the local food pantry.
SLIDERS OF NEW BOSTON: Breakfast with the Grinch, Sunday, Dec. 16. Three seatings: 8 a.m., 9:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. $7.99 for kids (2-9) and $13.99 for adults. Call today for your reservation: 384-2745.
COWBOY JOE’S GIFT DESIGNER: Supplies have been ordered for yummy fudge and other goodies for your holiday celebrations. Be sure to order yours early. There is also a special free drawing being held through Dec. 12 for Red Silk Roses in a lovely tall glass vase. Stop by the store at 903 South Stark Hwy in Weare (store hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday), call them at 603-325-2752 or visit them on Facebook.
THE VILLAGE TRESTLE: Get ready for the Ugly Sweater Party and Toy Drive on Dec. 8. There will be live music by Brickyard. There is no cover but please bring a gift for a less fortunate child to open on Christmas morning. All donations stay local, in either Goffstown or Dunbarton. Prize for Ugliest Sweater! Follow them on Facebook for their daily menu and drink specials and up-to-date list of upcoming entertainment.
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Kim Martin, Realtor
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I can help with residential, commercial, leasing and renting
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I had a bad experience with buying my own house and I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to anyone else.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I am very passionate. I love what I do. I work for my clients and their happiness is my goal. It’s not about selling houses, it’s about finding people their home.
I can help from start to finish – from financing to title. I’m a full-service Realtor.
Contact Kim today at email@example.com
Grow Your Business
- Small Business Success Virtual Conference June 8: Participate in one or all of the free sessions at the Small Business Success Virtual Conference powered by SCORE and Verisign. This half-day event offers educational webinars, exhibitor booths, and networking chat rooms to give you the information you need to succeed as a small business owner. Don’t worry, you don’t have to participate for ...
- Digital Marketing Demystified June 8: What do you really need for a strong marketing strategy for your small business? In this session hosted by SCORE, digital marketing icon Ron Cates will cover the core elements of a successful marketing strategy, taking into consideration the budget and time constraints of running a small business. Low cost and no cost online marketing ...
- Important membership meeting There will be a membership meeting for all members and potential members of the TriTown Chamber to discuss important information and the future of the TriTown Chamber. Please join us on Thursday, Dec. 8, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Stonebridge Country Club. We need your help! The discussion will focus on what the chamber means to you and what you feel ...
- Pumpkin Weigh-Off and Regatta Oct. 15-16: Celebrate fall with the Goffstown Main Street Program’s annual Pumpkin Weigh-Off and Regatta. The event will be held along Main Street from 9 to 4. For more information about being a vendor, (either non-profit or for-profit) visit http://www.goffstownmainstreet.org
- Farmers Market Sept. 24: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the New Boston Town Common. Music this week by JoeLinda.
- BIA’s Legislative Scorecard BIA, the statewide Chamber of Commerce, has released it’s scorecard ranking legislators on how business friendly they are, based on their votes. Click here.
- Workforce Housing Forum: New Hampshire’s Housing Crisis and the Economy Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Avenue, Concord. Are high housing costs or inadequate apartment rental space impacting your ability to retain and/or recruit employees? Is New Hampshire’s lack of affordable housing for working people hurting our economy? What are some practical options that the business community, ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.