Network with us at a special holiday event!
The next Chamber Business After Hours is Tuesday, Dec. 11, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Sliders of New Boston, 737 River Road, New Boston.
There will be a cash bar, and light refreshments will be served.
In lieu of payment for the event ($10 or $15), we will be collecting unwrapped toys for the Toys for Tots program that night and will have a Marine at the event to speak and collect the toys.
We will also be collecting non perishable foods to donate to the local food pantry.
SLIDERS OF NEW BOSTON: Breakfast with the Grinch, Sunday, Dec. 16. Three seatings: 8 a.m., 9:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. $7.99 for kids (2-9) and $13.99 for adults. Call today for your reservation: 384-2745.
COWBOY JOE’S GIFT DESIGNER: Supplies have been ordered for yummy fudge and other goodies for your holiday celebrations. Be sure to order yours early. There is also a special free drawing being held through Dec. 12 for Red Silk Roses in a lovely tall glass vase. Stop by the store at 903 South Stark Hwy in Weare (store hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday), call them at 603-325-2752 or visit them on Facebook.
THE VILLAGE TRESTLE: Get ready for the Ugly Sweater Party and Toy Drive on Dec. 8. There will be live music by Brickyard. There is no cover but please bring a gift for a less fortunate child to open on Christmas morning. All donations stay local, in either Goffstown or Dunbarton. Prize for Ugliest Sweater! Follow them on Facebook for their daily menu and drink specials and up-to-date list of upcoming entertainment.
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Kim Martin, Realtor
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I can help with residential, commercial, leasing and renting
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I had a bad experience with buying my own house and I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to anyone else.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I am very passionate. I love what I do. I work for my clients and their happiness is my goal. It’s not about selling houses, it’s about finding people their home.
I can help from start to finish – from financing to title. I’m a full-service Realtor.
Contact Kim today at email@example.com
Grow Your Business
- SCORE offers assistance to new and existing small businesses MERRIMACK VALLEY NH SCORE: Based in Manchester and one of six SCORE chapters in New Hampshire, our service area includes Hillsborough and Merrimack counties, including the towns of Concord, Manchester, Salem, Nashua and Milford. “Timely, Quality Business Counseling” is our mission. Approximately 65 volunteer mentors assist start-ups and existing small businesses by providing free business counseling, small business ...
- 4 Actionable Tips That Create Customer Loyalty From the Small Business Connection: What can your business do to create more customer loyalty in an age of instant gratification? READ MORE
- The Magic of Old-School Networking From the Small Business Connection: Learn why old-school networking is so important in a world of email, Tweets, blogs and posts: Today, I went to a golf event to do some good, old-fashioned, person-to-person networking. Oh sure, the match was a chance to prove just how mediocre one person can be at a sport he has ...
- Free Webinars To help you grow your business, BizLaunch has provided a number of videos that you can watch whenever you want. These videos cover a number of topics that include, how to be a successful entrepreneur, how to write a business plan, how to sell like a pro, and how to use low cost marketing tools ...
- 7 Secrets to Building a Successful Small Business Tuesday, June 27: Develop a clear business vision, strategize carefully and grow your business. At this webinar you’ll learn how to develop a really effective growth strategy. To learn more, click here.
- BIA’s Legislative Scorecard BIA, the statewide Chamber of Commerce, has released it’s scorecard ranking legislators on how business friendly they are, based on their votes. Click here.
- Workforce Housing Forum: New Hampshire’s Housing Crisis and the Economy Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Avenue, Concord. Are high housing costs or inadequate apartment rental space impacting your ability to retain and/or recruit employees? Is New Hampshire’s lack of affordable housing for working people hurting our economy? What are some practical options that the business community, ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.