What does your business do or offer?
Stor-U-Self is a state-of-the-art self storage offering climate-controlled and drive-up units at competitive prices. We also prove moving supplies and UHaul rentals.
What makes your business unique or different?
We pride ourselves on customer service and facility care. We are unique in that we go above and beyond to customize each customer’s experience based on their needs.
Why do you do what you do?
“Work with the public and some of your hidden qualities shine.”
What else would you like people to know about your business?
That we take great pride in the services we offer.
Best way to contact your business?
Call us direct at 603-384-2311 or visit us online at storuself.com We can also be found on Facebook, Yelp and Google.
Thank you to everyone who attended the grand opening of Franklin Savings Bank in Goffstown.
CLEARCHOICE MD: The Goffstown urgent care location is open seven days a week, 12 hours a day, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. This location is equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs. ClearChoice MD is based in New London and has 10 New Hampshire locations. To read about ClearChoice MD’s partnership with Catholic Medical Center, please click here.
FRANKLIN SAVINGS BANK: June 29, 2019 • Come out for the FSB 150th 5k Walk/Run in Franklin! The first 150 registrants receive a FREE commemorative t-shirt. For more information, click here.
NEW BOSTON BEACON: The March issue of The Beacon is en route to residents and is now available at local businesses in town as well as Weare, Goffstown, Mont Vernon, and Milford.
Also, the March issue features a special pull-out section featuring the New Boston Town and School Warrants (pages 11-14). Plus, there is a Meet the Candidates section on pages 8-9 that introduces the folks running for Selectman, School Board, and Fire Ward.
Follow them on Facebook for the lastest news.
QUICK LIFT RENTALS AND HITCHES: They offer a extensive line of tools and equipment for rent, such as log splitters, sanders and Kabotas. They also offer small engine repairs (including snowblowers), torpedo heater repairs. Call today at 603-529-5438, or visit them at 840 S. Stark Highway, Weare, or http://www.quickliftrentals.com
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Sale? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Grow Your Business
- Marketing Basics How will your customers find out about you? We’ll talk about your products and services, how to identify your ideal customer, and what options are available to you. If you’ve been wondering how to attract more customers, this workshop’s for you! This workshop will be held in Nashua on Sept. 19. Click here for more ...
- Learn about opportunities with federal trade agencies Please join The New England Council and BIA to learn about federal resources available to businesses interested in increasing exports and accessing and investing in foreign markets. This free Sept 7 event in Boston will feature representatives of several key agencies who support US trade activity.
- Self-Employed? Don’t Make These 6 Mistakes Being self-employed comes with a lot of flexibility. Essentially, you’re your own boss which gives you the liberty to work on projects that you’re passionate about, at your own pace. However, the freedom that comes with being an independent worker is not without challenges. Now that you’re running your own business, access to the different benefits of ...
- SCORE: Promoting Your Business On demand workshop: Complete at your pace. This free online workshop will help you learn tools that will enable you to promote your business more effectively through grassroots marketing, public relations, promotions, trade shows, and word-of-mouth techniques. In this course we’ll also examine the marketing campaigns of successful companies and provide sample plans and steps to start ...
- August 3: 4 Steps to Starting a Successful Part-Time Business Are you thinking of starting a part-time business while keeping your full-time job? In this webinar, Nellie Akalp, CEO of CorpNet.com, will share how to successfully run a side business. She will guide you through these crucial steps to success. Click here for more information and to register.
- SCORE offers assistance to new and existing small businesses MERRIMACK VALLEY NH SCORE: Based in Manchester and one of six SCORE chapters in New Hampshire, our service area includes Hillsborough and Merrimack counties, including the towns of Concord, Manchester, Salem, Nashua and Milford. “Timely, Quality Business Counseling” is our mission. Approximately 65 volunteer mentors assist start-ups and existing small businesses by providing free business counseling, small business ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.