Network with us at a special holiday event!
The next Chamber Business After Hours is Tuesday, Dec. 11, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Sliders of New Boston, 737 River Road, New Boston.
There will be a cash bar, and light refreshments will be served.
In lieu of payment for the event ($10 or $15), we will be collecting unwrapped toys for the Toys for Tots program that night and will have a Marine at the event to speak and collect the toys.
We will also be collecting non perishable foods to donate to the local food pantry.
SLIDERS OF NEW BOSTON: Breakfast with the Grinch, Sunday, Dec. 16. Three seatings: 8 a.m., 9:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. $7.99 for kids (2-9) and $13.99 for adults. Call today for your reservation: 384-2745.
COWBOY JOE’S GIFT DESIGNER: Supplies have been ordered for yummy fudge and other goodies for your holiday celebrations. Be sure to order yours early. There is also a special free drawing being held through Dec. 12 for Red Silk Roses in a lovely tall glass vase. Stop by the store at 903 South Stark Hwy in Weare (store hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday), call them at 603-325-2752 or visit them on Facebook.
THE VILLAGE TRESTLE: Get ready for the Ugly Sweater Party and Toy Drive on Dec. 8. There will be live music by Brickyard. There is no cover but please bring a gift for a less fortunate child to open on Christmas morning. All donations stay local, in either Goffstown or Dunbarton. Prize for Ugliest Sweater! Follow them on Facebook for their daily menu and drink specials and up-to-date list of upcoming entertainment.
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Kim Martin, Realtor
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I can help with residential, commercial, leasing and renting
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I had a bad experience with buying my own house and I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to anyone else.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I am very passionate. I love what I do. I work for my clients and their happiness is my goal. It’s not about selling houses, it’s about finding people their home.
I can help from start to finish – from financing to title. I’m a full-service Realtor.
Contact Kim today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow Your Business
- SCORE: Start a Successful Business on a Small Budget March 27, 2018, 1 pm: Are you ready to fulfill your dream of owning a business, but your funds are low? Becoming an entrepreneur on a low budget is possible—if you’re prepared for the journey. In this webinar, business professor and SCORE mentor Julie Brander Neiman will explain how to start a successful business in easy-to-understand and ...
- ENTREPRENEUR: How to Compete With the Big Guys and Win Are you tired of building a killer business only to be undercut by Amazon? Are you sick of Wal-Mart squeezing you out of the marketplace because your wholesale price is too high? Is your product better than the leading competitor but relatively invisible? While it may seem impossible to compete with the big guys, there are many ...
- Union Leader: Connecting Workforce Resources event aims to educate MANCHESTER — Businesses looking to attract workers or retain the ones they have can learn about several workforce development efforts March 29. “We’re looking for people within organizations in the greater Manchester area that have a workforce responsibility in their organization to come and learn more about a variety of programs that offer different ways to attract ...
- ENTREPRENEUR: How Visionary Leaders Create the Conditions for Innovation to Flourish Every successful business has a culture focused on seeking better solutions to inevitable problems. Wake up. It’s 3 a.m. I’m in a cold sweat. I can’t sleep. I know I brought this on myself, so I only have myself to blame. This is the life of a founder who just bet his company on a risky effort to reinvent its ...
- SCORE: How to Start Your Own Business March 27, 2018, 6:00pm: SCORE can show you the ropes to get started on owning a successful business: from your concept to your customers to your cash flow, we’ve got you covered in this workshop. The workshop will be held at Cross Insurance, 1100 Elm Street, Manchester. Click here for more information.
- BIA’s Legislative Scorecard BIA, the statewide Chamber of Commerce, has released it’s scorecard ranking legislators on how business friendly they are, based on their votes. Click here.
- Workforce Housing Forum: New Hampshire’s Housing Crisis and the Economy Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Avenue, Concord. Are high housing costs or inadequate apartment rental space impacting your ability to retain and/or recruit employees? Is New Hampshire’s lack of affordable housing for working people hurting our economy? What are some practical options that the business community, ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.