What does your business do or offer?
Stor-U-Self is a state-of-the-art self storage offering climate-controlled and drive-up units at competitive prices. We also prove moving supplies and UHaul rentals.
What makes your business unique or different?
We pride ourselves on customer service and facility care. We are unique in that we go above and beyond to customize each customer’s experience based on their needs.
Why do you do what you do?
“Work with the public and some of your hidden qualities shine.”
What else would you like people to know about your business?
That we take great pride in the services we offer.
Best way to contact your business?
Call us direct at 603-384-2311 or visit us online at storuself.com We can also be found on Facebook, Yelp and Google.
Thank you to everyone who attended the grand opening of Franklin Savings Bank in Goffstown.
CLEARCHOICE MD: The Goffstown urgent care location is open seven days a week, 12 hours a day, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. This location is equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs. ClearChoice MD is based in New London and has 10 New Hampshire locations. To read about ClearChoice MD’s partnership with Catholic Medical Center, please click here.
FRANKLIN SAVINGS BANK: June 29, 2019 • Come out for the FSB 150th 5k Walk/Run in Franklin! The first 150 registrants receive a FREE commemorative t-shirt. For more information, click here.
NEW BOSTON BEACON: The March issue of The Beacon is en route to residents and is now available at local businesses in town as well as Weare, Goffstown, Mont Vernon, and Milford.
Also, the March issue features a special pull-out section featuring the New Boston Town and School Warrants (pages 11-14). Plus, there is a Meet the Candidates section on pages 8-9 that introduces the folks running for Selectman, School Board, and Fire Ward.
Follow them on Facebook for the lastest news.
QUICK LIFT RENTALS AND HITCHES: They offer a extensive line of tools and equipment for rent, such as log splitters, sanders and Kabotas. They also offer small engine repairs (including snowblowers), torpedo heater repairs. Call today at 603-529-5438, or visit them at 840 S. Stark Highway, Weare, or http://www.quickliftrentals.com
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Sale? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Grow Your Business
- 9 Self-Employment Pitfalls And How To Avoid Them Self-employeds are a special breed. We are confident risk-takers; we love a challenge; we have passion for what we do; we cannot imagine ever going or returning to a job in which we make someone else rich and in which we do not have complete control over our work life. And we live in a ...
- Turbocharge your Business Growth http://www.smallbusinessconnection.com/grow/top-10-ways-to-turbocharge-your-business-growth/
- SCORE: How to Make Your First $500K in Sales April 5, 2018, 1 p.m.: Small business does not need to mean small numbers. New startups and business owners often overlook easily accessible resources that can exponentially increase their sales. SCORE, in partnership with Black Enterprise, presents this webinar to uncover key resources for making your first half-million in sales, growing your business and living the life ...
- SCORE: Start a Successful Business on a Small Budget March 27, 2018, 1 pm: Are you ready to fulfill your dream of owning a business, but your funds are low? Becoming an entrepreneur on a low budget is possible—if you’re prepared for the journey. In this webinar, business professor and SCORE mentor Julie Brander Neiman will explain how to start a successful business in easy-to-understand and ...
- ENTREPRENEUR: How to Compete With the Big Guys and Win Are you tired of building a killer business only to be undercut by Amazon? Are you sick of Wal-Mart squeezing you out of the marketplace because your wholesale price is too high? Is your product better than the leading competitor but relatively invisible? While it may seem impossible to compete with the big guys, there are many ...
- Union Leader: Connecting Workforce Resources event aims to educate MANCHESTER — Businesses looking to attract workers or retain the ones they have can learn about several workforce development efforts March 29. “We’re looking for people within organizations in the greater Manchester area that have a workforce responsibility in their organization to come and learn more about a variety of programs that offer different ways to attract ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.