Network with us!
The next Chamber Business After Hours is Wednesday, Aug. 8. It will be at Stor-U-Self at 6 Tatro Drive, Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan food for the event. RSVP by emailing email@example.com or register today by clicking here.
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members and network.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Tiffany Lang, Manager
Why are you in this business?
My brother and I were working for the previous owner when she decided to sell it. I was enjoying helping people when they really needed it, plus it’s an environmentally friendly solution to a big problem. As the bed bug problem in New England is such a big issue, my family decided buying the company and keeping a local heat-only option in the area was important.
How long have you been in business?
About 5 years
What makes your business different?
Our heat treatment is environmentally safe, plus it is the only way to kill all stages of bed bugs – even eggs. We also have no decals on our truck or trailer, ensuring our clients’ privacy. Discreet service is a top priority for our customers.
Call BedBug Solutions at 603-666-3000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- How To Raise Your Prices Without Losing Customers Here are 5 tips for increasing prices without inspiring rage. CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE
- 9 Self-Employment Pitfalls And How To Avoid Them Self-employeds are a special breed. We are confident risk-takers; we love a challenge; we have passion for what we do; we cannot imagine ever going or returning to a job in which we make someone else rich and in which we do not have complete control over our work life. And we live in a ...
- Turbocharge your Business Growth http://www.smallbusinessconnection.com/grow/top-10-ways-to-turbocharge-your-business-growth/
- SCORE: How to Make Your First $500K in Sales April 5, 2018, 1 p.m.: Small business does not need to mean small numbers. New startups and business owners often overlook easily accessible resources that can exponentially increase their sales. SCORE, in partnership with Black Enterprise, presents this webinar to uncover key resources for making your first half-million in sales, growing your business and living the life ...
- SCORE: Start a Successful Business on a Small Budget March 27, 2018, 1 pm: Are you ready to fulfill your dream of owning a business, but your funds are low? Becoming an entrepreneur on a low budget is possible—if you’re prepared for the journey. In this webinar, business professor and SCORE mentor Julie Brander Neiman will explain how to start a successful business in easy-to-understand and ...
- Sen Gregg to discuss the state of politics Join BIA and former US Sen Judd Gregg for an intimate discussion on the state of politics and what can be done to change the national partisan tone. “What Happens Next: Government in 2018” will be Dec 5 at 7:30 am at the BIA offices in Concord. Space is limited for this free event, so ...
- BIA Releases 2017 Legislative Scorecard The Business and Industry Association, New Hampshire’s statewide chamber of commerce, has released its nonpartisan 2017 Legislative Scorecard and Victories & Defeats for NH Businesses. The annual document tracks and reports lawmakers’ publicly recorded roll call votes on issues that are important to New Hampshire businesses. Legislators with high scores are considered a “Friend of Business”; ...
- Workshop: How to kick the drug problem in your office From the BIA: What can you do if an employee is suspected of opioid abuse? Does a worker in a 12-step program have more legal protections than one who isn’t? Learn the answers at the Employers’ Guide to Opioids in the Workplace presented by Tufts Health Freedom Plan, Sept 27 at the Sheraton Harborside Portsmouth.
- Learn about opportunities with federal trade agencies Please join The New England Council and BIA to learn about federal resources available to businesses interested in increasing exports and accessing and investing in foreign markets. This free Sept 7 event in Boston will feature representatives of several key agencies who support US trade activity.
- BIA: Sign up for job fairs Major job fairs planned for Nashua and Concord – Jump start your recruitment efforts at the Job & Resource Fairs Sept 7 in Nashua and Sept 21 in Concord. The Manchester event drew more than 1,000 people for employers to meet. Email to sign your business up for this valuable workforce development event.
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.