Save the date – Network with us!
A new date for the rescheduled-due-to-snow Chamber Business After Hours will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
There will be a cash bar, and light refreshments will be served.
Come race with us at New Boston Cub Scout Pack 123’s Annual Pinewood Derby!
Your whole family can participate to see who’s the fastest speedster on our 125-foot race track! Participants ages 5 to 16 must register as a youth. Those ages 17+ must register in the adult division.
Cars can be purchased from the Pack or at Dodges Store for $10 (and that includes your registration fee)!
New this year is a Corporate Division with 2 packages available – one for just the car kit (unassembled) and registration and one where the pack will build and race a car for you. All of these packages include having your company name displayed as a corporate sponsor at the event. Cars will be given to the business at the completion of the event. For more information or to register, please email email@example.com before February 24th!
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Kim Martin, Realtor
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I can help with residential, commercial, leasing and renting
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I had a bad experience with buying my own house and I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to anyone else.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I am very passionate. I love what I do. I work for my clients and their happiness is my goal. It’s not about selling houses, it’s about finding people their home.
I can help from start to finish – from financing to title. I’m a full-service Realtor.
Contact Kim today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow Your Business
- How to Start Your Own Business Nov. 17, 2018: Derry Town Hall, 14 Manning Street, Derry, NH. 6 p.m. If this is your time to start a new business, SCORE can help! Join mentors Geoff Geoffrion and Robbie Grady as they discuss what smart business owners know and do before they invest in their new venture. Starting a business is easy, starting a SUCCESSFUL business takes ...
- Boost Your Local Search Results with a Better Online Presence SCORE, Aug. 16: Do you want to get your business found online locally? Does search engine optimization seem too complicated and time consuming for your small business? In this webinar, presented by Noah Turner with Deluxe, we will focus on what you need to know to optimize your website for local searches. We will take a step by ...
- Pros and Cons: Sole Proprietorship, LLC, S Corp and C Corp SCORE webinar, Aug. 2: When you’re starting or running a small business, countless questions arise, particularly surrounding your business’ legal structure. In this webinar, Nellie Akalp, CEO of CorpNet.com, will discuss the most common business entities to help you navigate this important decision and what changes you need to know for this year. Click here for more information.
- One wrong click and it’s curtains “Click here to have your company’s computer system compromised!” If only spearphishing schemes were this easy to spot. Train your staff to identify computer attacks and scams with the new security awareness course from BIA’s E-learning Accelerator. Only $15 an employee! One fake email, Facebook post, or hidden attachment can lead to financial theft, customer ...
- SCORE WORKSHOP: Tax Basics for Small Business Owners Learn how to tackle your taxes from our friends at Melanson Heath. The tax experts will cover an overview of both federal and NH taxes, why entity selection matters, how to keep good books, what’s deductible, and how crossing state lines can impact your taxes. The workshop will be held June 12 at 6 p.m. ...
- BIA’s Legislative Scorecard BIA, the statewide Chamber of Commerce, has released it’s scorecard ranking legislators on how business friendly they are, based on their votes. Click here.
- Workforce Housing Forum: New Hampshire’s Housing Crisis and the Economy Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Avenue, Concord. Are high housing costs or inadequate apartment rental space impacting your ability to retain and/or recruit employees? Is New Hampshire’s lack of affordable housing for working people hurting our economy? What are some practical options that the business community, ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.