What does your business do or offer?
Stor-U-Self is a state-of-the-art self storage offering climate-controlled and drive-up units at competitive prices. We also prove moving supplies and UHaul rentals.
What makes your business unique or different?
We pride ourselves on customer service and facility care. We are unique in that we go above and beyond to customize each customer’s experience based on their needs.
Why do you do what you do?
“Work with the public and some of your hidden qualities shine.”
What else would you like people to know about your business?
That we take great pride in the services we offer.
Best way to contact your business?
Call us direct at 603-384-2311 or visit us online at storuself.com We can also be found on Facebook, Yelp and Google.
Thank you to everyone who attended the grand opening of Franklin Savings Bank in Goffstown.
CLEARCHOICE MD: The Goffstown urgent care location is open seven days a week, 12 hours a day, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. This location is equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs. ClearChoice MD is based in New London and has 10 New Hampshire locations. To read about ClearChoice MD’s partnership with Catholic Medical Center, please click here.
FRANKLIN SAVINGS BANK: June 29, 2019 • Come out for the FSB 150th 5k Walk/Run in Franklin! The first 150 registrants receive a FREE commemorative t-shirt. For more information, click here.
NEW BOSTON BEACON: The March issue of The Beacon is en route to residents and is now available at local businesses in town as well as Weare, Goffstown, Mont Vernon, and Milford.
Also, the March issue features a special pull-out section featuring the New Boston Town and School Warrants (pages 11-14). Plus, there is a Meet the Candidates section on pages 8-9 that introduces the folks running for Selectman, School Board, and Fire Ward.
Follow them on Facebook for the lastest news.
QUICK LIFT RENTALS AND HITCHES: They offer a extensive line of tools and equipment for rent, such as log splitters, sanders and Kabotas. They also offer small engine repairs (including snowblowers), torpedo heater repairs. Call today at 603-529-5438, or visit them at 840 S. Stark Highway, Weare, or http://www.quickliftrentals.com
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Sale? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Grow Your Business
- Grow Your Business Goldman Sachs is looking for New Hampshire business owners committed to growing their business. Applications are now being accepted for the 10,000 Small Businesses Program. According to the website: “Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program for small businesses that links learning to action. Through the program, participants will gain practical skills in topics such as ...
- Intellectual Property Workshop Oct. 30, 2018: Eastern Bank, Palomino Lane, Bedford, NH at 6 p.m. This workshop will cover the basic intellectual property concepts that small businesses should know. If you’ve created something – a logo, a trademark, a better mousetrap – you should protect it. Join SCORE Mentor, Gerald Peake, Esq. for this important discussion of how to ensure ...
- SCORE’s Transaction Planning 101 Workshop Nov. 13, 2018: Concord Chamber of Commerce, 49 S. Main Street, Concord, NH at 6 p.m. Whether you are buying, selling, or otherwise transferring ownership of a business, our partners at Orr and Reno will be on hand to help you learn how to prepare for the best possible outcome. Transitions are complicated, but SCORE can help you sort ...
- Tax Basics for Small Business Owners Nov. 14, 2018: Rivier University, Sylvia Trottier Hall, Room 230, Clement Street, Nashua, NH at 6 p.m. Learn how to tackle your taxes from our friends at Melanson Heath. The tax experts will cover an overview of both federal and NH taxes, why entity selection matters, how to keep good books, what’s deductible, and how crossing state ...
- SCORE Presents The Artist as Entrepreneur Dec. 5, 2018: Concord Chamber of Commerce, 49 S. Main Street, Concord, NH at 6 p.m. Join acclaimed local artist Ann Trainor Domingue and SCORE for a discussion on the balancing act between being an artist and being an entrepreneur. Ann will tell you about her journey, what she’s learned along the way, and what she sees as ways ...
- How to Start Your Own Business Nov. 17, 2018: Derry Town Hall, 14 Manning Street, Derry, NH. 6 p.m. If this is your time to start a new business, SCORE can help! Join mentors Geoff Geoffrion and Robbie Grady as they discuss what smart business owners know and do before they invest in their new venture. Starting a business is easy, starting a SUCCESSFUL business takes ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.