What does your business do or offer?
Stor-U-Self is a state-of-the-art self storage offering climate-controlled and drive-up units at competitive prices. We also prove moving supplies and UHaul rentals.
What makes your business unique or different?
We pride ourselves on customer service and facility care. We are unique in that we go above and beyond to customize each customer’s experience based on their needs.
Why do you do what you do?
“Work with the public and some of your hidden qualities shine.”
What else would you like people to know about your business?
That we take great pride in the services we offer.
Best way to contact your business?
Call us direct at 603-384-2311 or visit us online at storuself.com We can also be found on Facebook, Yelp and Google.
Thank you to everyone who attended the grand opening of Franklin Savings Bank in Goffstown.
CLEARCHOICE MD: The Goffstown urgent care location is open seven days a week, 12 hours a day, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. This location is equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs. ClearChoice MD is based in New London and has 10 New Hampshire locations. To read about ClearChoice MD’s partnership with Catholic Medical Center, please click here.
FRANKLIN SAVINGS BANK: June 29, 2019 • Come out for the FSB 150th 5k Walk/Run in Franklin! The first 150 registrants receive a FREE commemorative t-shirt. For more information, click here.
NEW BOSTON BEACON: The March issue of The Beacon is en route to residents and is now available at local businesses in town as well as Weare, Goffstown, Mont Vernon, and Milford.
Also, the March issue features a special pull-out section featuring the New Boston Town and School Warrants (pages 11-14). Plus, there is a Meet the Candidates section on pages 8-9 that introduces the folks running for Selectman, School Board, and Fire Ward.
Follow them on Facebook for the lastest news.
QUICK LIFT RENTALS AND HITCHES: They offer a extensive line of tools and equipment for rent, such as log splitters, sanders and Kabotas. They also offer small engine repairs (including snowblowers), torpedo heater repairs. Call today at 603-529-5438, or visit them at 840 S. Stark Highway, Weare, or http://www.quickliftrentals.com
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Sale? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Grow Your Business
- Weare Old Home Day Weare’s Old Home Day and High School reunion will be held Aug. 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The reunion will be from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Weare Middle School. The Old Home Day will be in Weare Center and include vendors and exhibitors.
- Berry Fest There will be something for everyone at the Goffstown Historical Society’s Berry Fest Saturday, July 23, from 1 to 4 p.m. Don’t miss the music, bounce houses and, of course, berries! Click here for more information.
- Save the date: Aug. 9 The next Chamber mixer will be at Allied Auto Wrecking on Route 77 in Weare. Bring your fee ($10 for members, $15 for nonmembers) and plenty of business cards, some for your fellow Chamber members and one for our monthly drawing.
- Uncommon Art Don’t miss Uncommon Art on Aug. 6 in Goffstown from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visit with area artists as they sell their work Downtown. Shop for gifts or new items for your home — a variety of media from pastels to oils to fiber art. New emerging artists as well as some of your local ...
- Donate used books The Friends of the Weare Public Library are looking for donations of used books for their book sale on Aug. 20. For more information, click here.
- April Mixer
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.