Save the date – Network with us!
A new date for the rescheduled-due-to-snow Chamber Business After Hours will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
There will be a cash bar, and light refreshments will be served.
Come race with us at New Boston Cub Scout Pack 123’s Annual Pinewood Derby!
Your whole family can participate to see who’s the fastest speedster on our 125-foot race track! Participants ages 5 to 16 must register as a youth. Those ages 17+ must register in the adult division.
Cars can be purchased from the Pack or at Dodges Store for $10 (and that includes your registration fee)!
New this year is a Corporate Division with 2 packages available – one for just the car kit (unassembled) and registration and one where the pack will build and race a car for you. All of these packages include having your company name displayed as a corporate sponsor at the event. Cars will be given to the business at the completion of the event. For more information or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before February 24th!
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Kim Martin, Realtor
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I can help with residential, commercial, leasing and renting
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I had a bad experience with buying my own house and I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to anyone else.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I am very passionate. I love what I do. I work for my clients and their happiness is my goal. It’s not about selling houses, it’s about finding people their home.
I can help from start to finish – from financing to title. I’m a full-service Realtor.
Contact Kim today at email@example.com
Grow Your Business
- Farmers Market Sept. 17: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the New Boston Town Common. Music this week by Rahel.
- Farmers Market Sept. 10: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the New Boston Town Common. Music this week by FolkSoul Duo. Special this week: Calling all Grandmas, Grandpas, Nanas, Papas, Memeres, Peperes, Mimis, Bumpas…. Whatever name you go by! Come down to the Market this Saturday for a special treat in celebration of Grandparent’s Day! The first ...
- September meet and greet Sept. 13: TriTown Chamber of Commerce monthly networking, to be held at Grasshoppers Garden Center, 728 River Road, New Boston, from 5:30 to 7:30. Bring plenty of business cards and enjoy an evening of meeting fellow business people, learning about the local businesses and sharing information about your business. We have a raffle during the ...
- Weare Old Home Day Weare’s Old Home Day and High School reunion will be held Aug. 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The reunion will be from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Weare Middle School. The Old Home Day will be in Weare Center and include vendors and exhibitors.
- Berry Fest There will be something for everyone at the Goffstown Historical Society’s Berry Fest Saturday, July 23, from 1 to 4 p.m. Don’t miss the music, bounce houses and, of course, berries! Click here for more information.
- BIA’s Legislative Scorecard BIA, the statewide Chamber of Commerce, has released it’s scorecard ranking legislators on how business friendly they are, based on their votes. Click here.
- Workforce Housing Forum: New Hampshire’s Housing Crisis and the Economy Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Avenue, Concord. Are high housing costs or inadequate apartment rental space impacting your ability to retain and/or recruit employees? Is New Hampshire’s lack of affordable housing for working people hurting our economy? What are some practical options that the business community, ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.