Network with us!
The next Chamber Business After Hours is Wednesday, Oct. 3. It will be at Gallery of Frames, Mast Road Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan food for the event. RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or register today by clicking here.
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members and network.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I help companies reach their desired future state through strategy and planning, and deliver award-winning creative.
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I love helping companies grow, expand and reach their goals. Our mission is a simple one – Be curious. Stay Curious. By asking the right questions, we consistently deliver ideas and work that matters and exceeds client expectations.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS?
Founded in 2010, Curious Frog started as a small motion graphics studio and has since grown into a full-service agency driven by a small team of world-class creatives and developers. Curious Frog has worked with some of the biggest names in broadcast and advertising and has delivered award-winning designs and marketing solutions.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I think what most businesses do is talk to a bunch of graphic designers and design firms. What’s gonna happen when you hire a graphic designer is they’re going to create really nice designs and print it on nice paper with the best ink. And you’ll hold it in your hand it be amazed at how awesome it looks. Here’s the thing, after you go through that whole process, what are you going to get? Is any of the designs they create going to move the needle in terms of getting you the ROI you hoped it will? Chances are it’s not and I know this because I used to be a graphic designer but I don’t do graphic design anymore. What I do actually impacts the bottom line. What I try to do is figure out with you who your customers are so that you can talk to them in a more genuine and authentic way. And when I do this, you’ll have the best shot at getting new business. So what the designer is doing is an expense. What I’m doing is an investment. If you’re ready to level up your business/company, contact me you’ll see why my clients get the results they get.
Contact JD today at http://www.curiousfrog.net.
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- Boost Your Local Search Results with a Better Online Presence SCORE, Aug. 16: Do you want to get your business found online locally? Does search engine optimization seem too complicated and time consuming for your small business? In this webinar, presented by Noah Turner with Deluxe, we will focus on what you need to know to optimize your website for local searches. We will take a step by ...
- Pros and Cons: Sole Proprietorship, LLC, S Corp and C Corp SCORE webinar, Aug. 2: When you’re starting or running a small business, countless questions arise, particularly surrounding your business’ legal structure. In this webinar, Nellie Akalp, CEO of CorpNet.com, will discuss the most common business entities to help you navigate this important decision and what changes you need to know for this year. Click here for more information.
- One wrong click and it’s curtains “Click here to have your company’s computer system compromised!” If only spearphishing schemes were this easy to spot. Train your staff to identify computer attacks and scams with the new security awareness course from BIA’s E-learning Accelerator. Only $15 an employee! One fake email, Facebook post, or hidden attachment can lead to financial theft, customer ...
- SCORE WORKSHOP: Tax Basics for Small Business Owners Learn how to tackle your taxes from our friends at Melanson Heath. The tax experts will cover an overview of both federal and NH taxes, why entity selection matters, how to keep good books, what’s deductible, and how crossing state lines can impact your taxes. The workshop will be held June 12 at 6 p.m. ...
- SCORE WORKSHOP: Business Valuation Do you know what your company is worth? Do you know how to add value to it? Or how to figure out the value of a business you may be interested in buying? Let our partners at Melanson Heath help you figure out ways to both add value and also determine value in this important ...
- BIA Consumer Survey shows economic optimism remains high DURHAM,NH – Granite Staters’ optimism about business conditions in the state and the country as well as the long-term financial outlook of the country remain high. New Hampshire residents remain largely optimistic about their personal finances, though they are increasingly divided on these microeconomic questions by partisanship, with Republicans and Independents generally optimistic and Democrats largely ...
- Legislative Update: Sticker Shock The House seems poised to pass SB 129, portions of which change the rate classes for power generated by biomass and renewables. The bill raises the fixed price retail suppliers must pay for that kind of electricity. Since current law mandates they purchase a certain percentage of their power from renewables and biomass, it’s a sure thing ...
- Legislative Update:Even easier on the wallet? New Hampshire businesses got some welcome news last week as the Senate Finance Committee agreed to include further reductions in the Business Profits Tax (BPT) and the Business Enterprise Tax (BET) in the Senate version of the budget. If enacted, this will be the second budget in a row lowering business tax rates. The proposal ...
- Legislative Update: Building bridges There is a bill that has really been flying under the radar, but could actually have a significant impact on reducing the number of “red list” bridges in New Hampshire (bridges that are either structurally deficient or functionally obsolete, or in some cases, both). SB 38 FN, which has already passed the Senate, the House ...
- BIA Perspective: Beware PFC overreach In the latest BIA Business Perspective, President Jim Roche urges lawmakers to rely on science, not politics, when it comes to redrawing contamination standards for PFCs and other chemicals. He says NH’s best served by a measured, calculated response to understanding the science around emerging contaminants.
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.