Network with us!
The next Chamber Business After Hours is Wednesday, Oct. 3. It will be at Gallery of Frames, Mast Road Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan food for the event. RSVP by emailing email@example.com or register today by clicking here.
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members and network.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I help companies reach their desired future state through strategy and planning, and deliver award-winning creative.
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I love helping companies grow, expand and reach their goals. Our mission is a simple one – Be curious. Stay Curious. By asking the right questions, we consistently deliver ideas and work that matters and exceeds client expectations.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS?
Founded in 2010, Curious Frog started as a small motion graphics studio and has since grown into a full-service agency driven by a small team of world-class creatives and developers. Curious Frog has worked with some of the biggest names in broadcast and advertising and has delivered award-winning designs and marketing solutions.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I think what most businesses do is talk to a bunch of graphic designers and design firms. What’s gonna happen when you hire a graphic designer is they’re going to create really nice designs and print it on nice paper with the best ink. And you’ll hold it in your hand it be amazed at how awesome it looks. Here’s the thing, after you go through that whole process, what are you going to get? Is any of the designs they create going to move the needle in terms of getting you the ROI you hoped it will? Chances are it’s not and I know this because I used to be a graphic designer but I don’t do graphic design anymore. What I do actually impacts the bottom line. What I try to do is figure out with you who your customers are so that you can talk to them in a more genuine and authentic way. And when I do this, you’ll have the best shot at getting new business. So what the designer is doing is an expense. What I’m doing is an investment. If you’re ready to level up your business/company, contact me you’ll see why my clients get the results they get.
Contact JD today at http://www.curiousfrog.net.
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- Boost Your Local Search Results with a Better Online Presence SCORE, Aug. 16: Do you want to get your business found online locally? Does search engine optimization seem too complicated and time consuming for your small business? In this webinar, presented by Noah Turner with Deluxe, we will focus on what you need to know to optimize your website for local searches. We will take a step by ...
- Pros and Cons: Sole Proprietorship, LLC, S Corp and C Corp SCORE webinar, Aug. 2: When you’re starting or running a small business, countless questions arise, particularly surrounding your business’ legal structure. In this webinar, Nellie Akalp, CEO of CorpNet.com, will discuss the most common business entities to help you navigate this important decision and what changes you need to know for this year. Click here for more information.
- One wrong click and it’s curtains “Click here to have your company’s computer system compromised!” If only spearphishing schemes were this easy to spot. Train your staff to identify computer attacks and scams with the new security awareness course from BIA’s E-learning Accelerator. Only $15 an employee! One fake email, Facebook post, or hidden attachment can lead to financial theft, customer ...
- SCORE WORKSHOP: Tax Basics for Small Business Owners Learn how to tackle your taxes from our friends at Melanson Heath. The tax experts will cover an overview of both federal and NH taxes, why entity selection matters, how to keep good books, what’s deductible, and how crossing state lines can impact your taxes. The workshop will be held June 12 at 6 p.m. ...
- SCORE WORKSHOP: Business Valuation Do you know what your company is worth? Do you know how to add value to it? Or how to figure out the value of a business you may be interested in buying? Let our partners at Melanson Heath help you figure out ways to both add value and also determine value in this important ...
- Sen Gregg to discuss the state of politics Join BIA and former US Sen Judd Gregg for an intimate discussion on the state of politics and what can be done to change the national partisan tone. “What Happens Next: Government in 2018” will be Dec 5 at 7:30 am at the BIA offices in Concord. Space is limited for this free event, so ...
- BIA Releases 2017 Legislative Scorecard The Business and Industry Association, New Hampshire’s statewide chamber of commerce, has released its nonpartisan 2017 Legislative Scorecard and Victories & Defeats for NH Businesses. The annual document tracks and reports lawmakers’ publicly recorded roll call votes on issues that are important to New Hampshire businesses. Legislators with high scores are considered a “Friend of Business”; ...
- Workshop: How to kick the drug problem in your office From the BIA: What can you do if an employee is suspected of opioid abuse? Does a worker in a 12-step program have more legal protections than one who isn’t? Learn the answers at the Employers’ Guide to Opioids in the Workplace presented by Tufts Health Freedom Plan, Sept 27 at the Sheraton Harborside Portsmouth.
- Learn about opportunities with federal trade agencies Please join The New England Council and BIA to learn about federal resources available to businesses interested in increasing exports and accessing and investing in foreign markets. This free Sept 7 event in Boston will feature representatives of several key agencies who support US trade activity.
- BIA: Sign up for job fairs Major job fairs planned for Nashua and Concord – Jump start your recruitment efforts at the Job & Resource Fairs Sept 7 in Nashua and Sept 21 in Concord. The Manchester event drew more than 1,000 people for employers to meet. Email to sign your business up for this valuable workforce development event.
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.