Save the date – Network with us!
A new date for the rescheduled-due-to-snow Chamber Business After Hours will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
There will be a cash bar, and light refreshments will be served.
Come race with us at New Boston Cub Scout Pack 123’s Annual Pinewood Derby!
Your whole family can participate to see who’s the fastest speedster on our 125-foot race track! Participants ages 5 to 16 must register as a youth. Those ages 17+ must register in the adult division.
Cars can be purchased from the Pack or at Dodges Store for $10 (and that includes your registration fee)!
New this year is a Corporate Division with 2 packages available – one for just the car kit (unassembled) and registration and one where the pack will build and race a car for you. All of these packages include having your company name displayed as a corporate sponsor at the event. Cars will be given to the business at the completion of the event. For more information or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before February 24th!
Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Kim Martin, Realtor
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I can help with residential, commercial, leasing and renting
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I had a bad experience with buying my own house and I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to anyone else.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I am very passionate. I love what I do. I work for my clients and their happiness is my goal. It’s not about selling houses, it’s about finding people their home.
I can help from start to finish – from financing to title. I’m a full-service Realtor.
Contact Kim today at email@example.com
Grow Your Business
- Grow Your Business Goldman Sachs is looking for New Hampshire business owners committed to growing their business. Applications are now being accepted for the 10,000 Small Businesses Program. According to the website: “Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program for small businesses that links learning to action. Through the program, participants will gain practical skills in topics such as ...
- Intellectual Property Workshop Oct. 30, 2018: Eastern Bank, Palomino Lane, Bedford, NH at 6 p.m. This workshop will cover the basic intellectual property concepts that small businesses should know. If you’ve created something – a logo, a trademark, a better mousetrap – you should protect it. Join SCORE Mentor, Gerald Peake, Esq. for this important discussion of how to ensure ...
- SCORE’s Transaction Planning 101 Workshop Nov. 13, 2018: Concord Chamber of Commerce, 49 S. Main Street, Concord, NH at 6 p.m. Whether you are buying, selling, or otherwise transferring ownership of a business, our partners at Orr and Reno will be on hand to help you learn how to prepare for the best possible outcome. Transitions are complicated, but SCORE can help you sort ...
- Tax Basics for Small Business Owners Nov. 14, 2018: Rivier University, Sylvia Trottier Hall, Room 230, Clement Street, Nashua, NH at 6 p.m. Learn how to tackle your taxes from our friends at Melanson Heath. The tax experts will cover an overview of both federal and NH taxes, why entity selection matters, how to keep good books, what’s deductible, and how crossing state ...
- SCORE Presents The Artist as Entrepreneur Dec. 5, 2018: Concord Chamber of Commerce, 49 S. Main Street, Concord, NH at 6 p.m. Join acclaimed local artist Ann Trainor Domingue and SCORE for a discussion on the balancing act between being an artist and being an entrepreneur. Ann will tell you about her journey, what she’s learned along the way, and what she sees as ways ...
- Legislative Update: How do you like them apples? The other meeting of the minds coming up will be the Committee of Conference dealing with SB 191, a bill that would provide state aid for full day kindergarten. While there are some policy differences the chambers must resolve (like whether the state should provide targeted aid or blanket aid to all communities), there’s one ...
- Legislative Update: Endgame A budget conference committee is like a three-dimensional chess game. Pawns are sacrificed; pieces exchanged, the clock ticks. As the committee regroups this week, strategy is being planned across several boards at once. Without their own budget, the House is at a considerable disadvantage as it doesn’t even have all its pieces on the board. While ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.