What does your business do or offer?
Stor-U-Self is a state-of-the-art self storage offering climate-controlled and drive-up units at competitive prices. We also prove moving supplies and UHaul rentals.
What makes your business unique or different?
We pride ourselves on customer service and facility care. We are unique in that we go above and beyond to customize each customer’s experience based on their needs.
Why do you do what you do?
“Work with the public and some of your hidden qualities shine.”
What else would you like people to know about your business?
That we take great pride in the services we offer.
Best way to contact your business?
Call us direct at 603-384-2311 or visit us online at storuself.com We can also be found on Facebook, Yelp and Google.
Thank you to everyone who attended the grand opening of Franklin Savings Bank in Goffstown.
CLEARCHOICE MD: The Goffstown urgent care location is open seven days a week, 12 hours a day, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. This location is equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs. ClearChoice MD is based in New London and has 10 New Hampshire locations. To read about ClearChoice MD’s partnership with Catholic Medical Center, please click here.
FRANKLIN SAVINGS BANK: June 29, 2019 • Come out for the FSB 150th 5k Walk/Run in Franklin! The first 150 registrants receive a FREE commemorative t-shirt. For more information, click here.
NEW BOSTON BEACON: The March issue of The Beacon is en route to residents and is now available at local businesses in town as well as Weare, Goffstown, Mont Vernon, and Milford.
Also, the March issue features a special pull-out section featuring the New Boston Town and School Warrants (pages 11-14). Plus, there is a Meet the Candidates section on pages 8-9 that introduces the folks running for Selectman, School Board, and Fire Ward.
Follow them on Facebook for the lastest news.
QUICK LIFT RENTALS AND HITCHES: They offer a extensive line of tools and equipment for rent, such as log splitters, sanders and Kabotas. They also offer small engine repairs (including snowblowers), torpedo heater repairs. Call today at 603-529-5438, or visit them at 840 S. Stark Highway, Weare, or http://www.quickliftrentals.com
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Sale? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Grow Your Business
- SCORE: Five Most Important Questions for Starting a Small Business March 19, 6 p.m. at Derry Municipal Center, 14 Manning St., Derry, NH, 03038 The first of four free interactive workshops offered by SCORE in conjunction with the Derry Library and Economic Development Center, designed to provide new and aspiring small business owners with the tools and information necessary to be successful. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- SCORE: The artist as entrepreneur March 20, 5:30 p.m. at MAxT Makerspace, 49 Vose Farm Road, Peterborough, NH, 03458 Join acclaimed local artist Ann Trainor Domingue and SCORE for a discussion on the balancing act between being an artist and being an entrepreneur. Ann will tell you about her journey, what she’s learned along the way, and what she sees as ways ...
- SCORE: Marketing, Marketing, Marketing April 10 or 13: Whats the best way for my business to reach and attract customers? In this workshop, experienced business owners will explain what channels they found most effective, including social media marketing platforms. TWO DATES TO CHOOSE FROM: April 10, 6 p.m. at Derry Municipal Center, 14 Manning St., Derry, NH, 03038 CLICK HERE TO ...
- SCORE: Advanced Facebook Techniques & Strategies for business March 9, 9 a.m. at Black Forest Cafe, 212 State Route 101, Amherst, NH, 03031 Join Christine Halvorson, founder of Halvorson New Media, in this free workshop, sponsored by SCORE, and designed to provide insights and tips on getting the best results from your Facebook Business Page. A prerequisite to this workshop is to have at ...
- SCORE: Finding the path to profitability SEE BELOW FOR DATES, LOCATIONS: How much will it cost to start and operate my business? This workshop will focus on understanding the costs and expenses you will incur and how to do a financial plan. Consideration for setting prices and knowing what taxes to expect will also be covered. March 6, 6 p.m. at Black ...
- SBA: Financing your small business WEBINAR: So you have an idea for an exciting new business venture. You’ve done your research and you’ve written a business plan. The next step is financing. Do you need $250,000 or less to start, grow or expand your small business? If your answer is a resounding “YES”, you don’t want to miss this training ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.