Share your news!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Kim Martin, Realtor
WHAT DO YOU DO?
I can help with residential, commercial, leasing and renting
WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS?
I had a bad experience with buying my own house and I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to anyone else.
WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
I am very passionate. I love what I do. I work for my clients and their happiness is my goal. It’s not about selling houses, it’s about finding people their home.
I can help from start to finish – from financing to title. I’m a full-service Realtor.
Contact Kim today at email@example.com
Network with us!
The next Chamber Business After Hours is in December. Stay tuned for more information.
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members and network.
Grow Your Business
- Intellectual Property Workshop Oct. 30, 2018: Eastern Bank, Palomino Lane, Bedford, NH at 6 p.m. This workshop will cover the basic intellectual property concepts that small businesses should know. If you’ve created something – a logo, a trademark, a better mousetrap – you should protect it. Join SCORE Mentor, Gerald Peake, Esq. for this important discussion of how to ensure ...
- SCORE’s Transaction Planning 101 Workshop Nov. 13, 2018: Concord Chamber of Commerce, 49 S. Main Street, Concord, NH at 6 p.m. Whether you are buying, selling, or otherwise transferring ownership of a business, our partners at Orr and Reno will be on hand to help you learn how to prepare for the best possible outcome. Transitions are complicated, but SCORE can help you sort ...
- Tax Basics for Small Business Owners Nov. 14, 2018: Rivier University, Sylvia Trottier Hall, Room 230, Clement Street, Nashua, NH at 6 p.m. Learn how to tackle your taxes from our friends at Melanson Heath. The tax experts will cover an overview of both federal and NH taxes, why entity selection matters, how to keep good books, what’s deductible, and how crossing state ...
- SCORE Presents The Artist as Entrepreneur Dec. 5, 2018: Concord Chamber of Commerce, 49 S. Main Street, Concord, NH at 6 p.m. Join acclaimed local artist Ann Trainor Domingue and SCORE for a discussion on the balancing act between being an artist and being an entrepreneur. Ann will tell you about her journey, what she’s learned along the way, and what she sees as ways ...
- How to Start Your Own Business Nov. 17, 2018: Derry Town Hall, 14 Manning Street, Derry, NH. 6 p.m. If this is your time to start a new business, SCORE can help! Join mentors Geoff Geoffrion and Robbie Grady as they discuss what smart business owners know and do before they invest in their new venture. Starting a business is easy, starting a SUCCESSFUL business takes ...
- BIA’s Legislative Scorecard BIA, the statewide Chamber of Commerce, has released it’s scorecard ranking legislators on how business friendly they are, based on their votes. Click here.
- Workforce Housing Forum: New Hampshire’s Housing Crisis and the Economy Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Avenue, Concord. Are high housing costs or inadequate apartment rental space impacting your ability to retain and/or recruit employees? Is New Hampshire’s lack of affordable housing for working people hurting our economy? What are some practical options that the business community, ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.