BEWARE: Warning from the Goffstown School District
The State Attorney General’s office is investigating whether a sales and marketing company is using deceptive tactics to solicit ads from local businesses. To read the letter from the AG’s office and see examples of the products they are selling, please click here.
Special free holiday Business After Hours
Join us at the next Business After Hours, which will be held Dec. 6 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the old Weare Town Hall. This will be a special holiday event. In lieu of payment, we are asking everyone to bring an unwrapped gift for Toys for Tots and a canned good for the local food pantry. Remember members, you can bring your staff with you, or clients!
The event is free, but we ask that you please RSVP today so we can plan for the food for the evening.
Bring plenty of business cards to share, and one for our raffle.
Also, if you would like to donate an item, service or gift certificate, just bring it with you and let us know when you check in. All our door prizes come from our members. It’s a great way to share your business! For more information and to register, just fill out the form below.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.
Grow Your Business
- The Magic of Old-School Networking From the Small Business Connection: Learn why old-school networking is so important in a world of email, Tweets, blogs and posts: Today, I went to a golf event to do some good, old-fashioned, person-to-person networking. Oh sure, the match was a chance to prove just how mediocre one person can be at a sport he has ...
- Free Webinars To help you grow your business, BizLaunch has provided a number of videos that you can watch whenever you want. These videos cover a number of topics that include, how to be a successful entrepreneur, how to write a business plan, how to sell like a pro, and how to use low cost marketing tools ...
- 7 Secrets to Building a Successful Small Business Tuesday, June 27: Develop a clear business vision, strategize carefully and grow your business. At this webinar you’ll learn how to develop a really effective growth strategy. To learn more, click here.
- Small Business Success Virtual Conference June 8: Participate in one or all of the free sessions at the Small Business Success Virtual Conference powered by SCORE and Verisign. This half-day event offers educational webinars, exhibitor booths, and networking chat rooms to give you the information you need to succeed as a small business owner. Don’t worry, you don’t have to participate for ...
- Digital Marketing Demystified June 8: What do you really need for a strong marketing strategy for your small business? In this session hosted by SCORE, digital marketing icon Ron Cates will cover the core elements of a successful marketing strategy, taking into consideration the budget and time constraints of running a small business. Low cost and no cost online marketing ...
- Looking for skilled employees? Start with your own The NH Job Training Fund is a $1M matching grant program to enhance worker skills and improve NH’s economic development. Click to learn how to take advantage of this resource.
- Sen. Shaheen joins BIA for workforce resource summit Nov. 27 US Sen. Shaheen, in partnership with BIA, the NH College and University Council, and CCSNH, present the Workforce Development Resource Summit. Join key business leaders, education officials, and federal and state resource providers for an in-depth discussion on the workforce development challenges facing NH. Email email@example.com for this free Nov. 27 event in Concord.
- Your chance to discuss federal regulations with the feds REGISTER TODAY: Ever want to tell a federal agency about how their rules and regs affect your business? Join the Small Business Association, in partnership with BIA, for a Regulatory Reform Roundtable. Register for this free event Nov 28 at 1 pm at the Manchester Library. Read more here.
- Get plugged into the issues at the BIA Energy Symposium Now’s the time to sign up for the BIA 2017 NH Energy Symposium. This day long event Dec. 7 is devoted to critical energy matters in NH, including cost and infrastructure. The conference will run from 8-3:30 with a networking reception to follow.
- Sen Gregg to discuss the state of politics Join BIA and former US Sen Judd Gregg for an intimate discussion on the state of politics and what can be done to change the national partisan tone. “What Happens Next: Government in 2018” will be Dec 5 at 7:30 am at the BIA offices in Concord. Space is limited for this free event, so ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
- Special Holiday Event: Dec. 6, 2017 Members and guests: Please join us at our holiday-themed FREE Business After Hours. We have a special night planned for our members and guests. The guest speaker will be a representative from the Toys for Tots program. In lieu of payment, we ask that you bring an unwrapped toy to donate for the Toys for Tots program and ...
- Chiggy’s October 2017 Wow, what a great night! Thanks to everyone who joined us at the Business After Hours event on Oct. 11 at Chiggy’s Restaurant in Pinardville. The food was great, and our guest speaker Tom Osgood from the Merrimack Valley SCORE shared some very useful information.
- Stonebridge Country Club June 2017 Thanks to everyone who made the Business After Hours a Success! Thank you to all who joined us for an evening of networking and socializing. We are especially thankful to Stonebridge, our hosts, for the wonderful appetizers and beautiful space to meet. Thanks also goes to Amanda Savage from the Business and Industry Association who joined ...