Save the date
Our next Business After Hours event will be on Wednesday, Oct. 11, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Chiggy’s Restaurant in Pinardville, 571 Mast Road. $10 per person for members, $15 per person for not-yet-members. Remember members, you can bring your staff with you, or clients!
To help us better plan for the light hors d’oeuvres to be served, please RSVP. You can also preregister, to save time at check in.
RSVP: Email VP@tritowntownchamberNH.org.
PREREGISTER: Click here to register and pay.
Granite State Communications invites you to open house
Granite State Communications will host its annual customer appreciation day Saturday, Sept. 16, from 11 a.m. to 2 pm. at their customer service office, 425 Stark Highway, Weare. There will be a cookout, pumpkin carving, displays from local businesses and more. Stop by the Chamber table and say hi! For more information, click here.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.
Thanks to everyone who made the Business After Hours a Success!
Thank you to all who joined us for an evening of networking and socializing. We are especially thankful to Stonebridge, our hosts, for the wonderful appetizers and beautiful space to meet. Thanks also goes to Amanda Savage from the Business and Industry Association who joined us to share what her organization does and how it benefits our local business. It was great to see so many new faces, and we look forward to our next members event, a family bbq at Barnard Park Pavilion in Goffstown on Aug. 19. Save the date, and look for more information soon.
Grow Your Business
- Free Webinars To help you grow your business, BizLaunch has provided a number of videos that you can watch whenever you want. These videos cover a number of topics that include, how to be a successful entrepreneur, how to write a business plan, how to sell like a pro, and how to use low cost marketing tools ...
- 7 Secrets to Building a Successful Small Business Tuesday, June 27: Develop a clear business vision, strategize carefully and grow your business. At this webinar you’ll learn how to develop a really effective growth strategy. To learn more, click here.
- Small Business Success Virtual Conference June 8: Participate in one or all of the free sessions at the Small Business Success Virtual Conference powered by SCORE and Verisign. This half-day event offers educational webinars, exhibitor booths, and networking chat rooms to give you the information you need to succeed as a small business owner. Don’t worry, you don’t have to participate for ...
- Digital Marketing Demystified June 8: What do you really need for a strong marketing strategy for your small business? In this session hosted by SCORE, digital marketing icon Ron Cates will cover the core elements of a successful marketing strategy, taking into consideration the budget and time constraints of running a small business. Low cost and no cost online marketing ...
- Important membership meeting There will be a membership meeting for all members and potential members of the TriTown Chamber to discuss important information and the future of the TriTown Chamber. Please join us on Thursday, Dec. 8, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Stonebridge Country Club. We need your help! The discussion will focus on what the chamber means to you and what you feel ...
- Workshop: How to kick the drug problem in your office From the BIA: What can you do if an employee is suspected of opioid abuse? Does a worker in a 12-step program have more legal protections than one who isn’t? Learn the answers at the Employers’ Guide to Opioids in the Workplace presented by Tufts Health Freedom Plan, Sept 27 at the Sheraton Harborside Portsmouth.
- Learn about opportunities with federal trade agencies Please join The New England Council and BIA to learn about federal resources available to businesses interested in increasing exports and accessing and investing in foreign markets. This free Sept 7 event in Boston will feature representatives of several key agencies who support US trade activity.
- BIA: Sign up for job fairs Major job fairs planned for Nashua and Concord – Jump start your recruitment efforts at the Job & Resource Fairs Sept 7 in Nashua and Sept 21 in Concord. The Manchester event drew more than 1,000 people for employers to meet. Email to sign your business up for this valuable workforce development event.
- No more days out of the office for continuing education Don’t send your employees to expensive, daylong seminars to get their continuing education or professional development credits. BIA now offers its E-learning Accelerator, an online portal where learners can earn CEUs, PDUs, & CPEs at their own pace. There are over 130 courses to choose from, starting at $49. Content areas include Leadership, Finance, Operations, ...
- Legislative Update: How do you like them apples? The other meeting of the minds coming up will be the Committee of Conference dealing with SB 191, a bill that would provide state aid for full day kindergarten. While there are some policy differences the chambers must resolve (like whether the state should provide targeted aid or blanket aid to all communities), there’s one ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.