BEWARE: Warning from the Goffstown School District
The State Attorney General’s office is investigating whether a sales and marketing company is using deceptive tactics to solicit ads from local businesses. To read the letter from the AG’s office and see examples of the products they are selling, please click here.
Special free holiday Business After Hours
Join us at the next Business After Hours, which will be held Dec. 6 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the old Weare Town Hall. This will be a special holiday event. In lieu of payment, we are asking everyone to bring an unwrapped gift for Toys for Tots and a canned good for the local food pantry. Remember members, you can bring your staff with you, or clients!
The event is free, but we ask that you please RSVP today so we can plan for the food for the evening.
Bring plenty of business cards to share, and one for our raffle.
Also, if you would like to donate an item, service or gift certificate, just bring it with you and let us know when you check in. All our door prizes come from our members. It’s a great way to share your business! For more information and to register, just fill out the form below.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.
Grow Your Business
- Self-Employed? Don’t Make These 6 Mistakes Being self-employed comes with a lot of flexibility. Essentially, you’re your own boss which gives you the liberty to work on projects that you’re passionate about, at your own pace. However, the freedom that comes with being an independent worker is not without challenges. Now that you’re running your own business, access to the different benefits of ...
- SCORE: Promoting Your Business On demand workshop: Complete at your pace. This free online workshop will help you learn tools that will enable you to promote your business more effectively through grassroots marketing, public relations, promotions, trade shows, and word-of-mouth techniques. In this course we’ll also examine the marketing campaigns of successful companies and provide sample plans and steps to start ...
- August 3: 4 Steps to Starting a Successful Part-Time Business Are you thinking of starting a part-time business while keeping your full-time job? In this webinar, Nellie Akalp, CEO of CorpNet.com, will share how to successfully run a side business. She will guide you through these crucial steps to success. Click here for more information and to register.
- SCORE offers assistance to new and existing small businesses MERRIMACK VALLEY NH SCORE: Based in Manchester and one of six SCORE chapters in New Hampshire, our service area includes Hillsborough and Merrimack counties, including the towns of Concord, Manchester, Salem, Nashua and Milford. “Timely, Quality Business Counseling” is our mission. Approximately 65 volunteer mentors assist start-ups and existing small businesses by providing free business counseling, small business ...
- 4 Actionable Tips That Create Customer Loyalty From the Small Business Connection: What can your business do to create more customer loyalty in an age of instant gratification? READ MORE
- Looking for skilled employees? Start with your own The NH Job Training Fund is a $1M matching grant program to enhance worker skills and improve NH’s economic development. Click to learn how to take advantage of this resource.
- Sen. Shaheen joins BIA for workforce resource summit Nov. 27 US Sen. Shaheen, in partnership with BIA, the NH College and University Council, and CCSNH, present the Workforce Development Resource Summit. Join key business leaders, education officials, and federal and state resource providers for an in-depth discussion on the workforce development challenges facing NH. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for this free Nov. 27 event in Concord.
- Your chance to discuss federal regulations with the feds REGISTER TODAY: Ever want to tell a federal agency about how their rules and regs affect your business? Join the Small Business Association, in partnership with BIA, for a Regulatory Reform Roundtable. Register for this free event Nov 28 at 1 pm at the Manchester Library. Read more here.
- Get plugged into the issues at the BIA Energy Symposium Now’s the time to sign up for the BIA 2017 NH Energy Symposium. This day long event Dec. 7 is devoted to critical energy matters in NH, including cost and infrastructure. The conference will run from 8-3:30 with a networking reception to follow.
- Sen Gregg to discuss the state of politics Join BIA and former US Sen Judd Gregg for an intimate discussion on the state of politics and what can be done to change the national partisan tone. “What Happens Next: Government in 2018” will be Dec 5 at 7:30 am at the BIA offices in Concord. Space is limited for this free event, so ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
- Special Holiday Event: Dec. 6, 2017 Members and guests: Please join us at our holiday-themed FREE Business After Hours. We have a special night planned for our members and guests. The guest speaker will be a representative from the Toys for Tots program. In lieu of payment, we ask that you bring an unwrapped toy to donate for the Toys for Tots program and ...
- Chiggy’s October 2017 Wow, what a great night! Thanks to everyone who joined us at the Business After Hours event on Oct. 11 at Chiggy’s Restaurant in Pinardville. The food was great, and our guest speaker Tom Osgood from the Merrimack Valley SCORE shared some very useful information.
- Stonebridge Country Club June 2017 Thanks to everyone who made the Business After Hours a Success! Thank you to all who joined us for an evening of networking and socializing. We are especially thankful to Stonebridge, our hosts, for the wonderful appetizers and beautiful space to meet. Thanks also goes to Amanda Savage from the Business and Industry Association who joined ...