If you missed the last Chamber Business After Hours, be sure to save the date for the next one: Wednesday, Aug. 8. It will be at Stor-U-Self at 6 Tatro Drive, Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan. RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or register today by clicking here.
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members, network and socialize. We’ve been busy adding new members, and are pleased to welcome:
- Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan
- Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon
- JD Gargano of the Curious Frog
- Hossein Vaez of Goffstown Dental Associates
- Kim Martin of Century21/Homes of New England
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Tell us about it!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Tiffany Lang, Manager
Why are you in this business?
My brother and I were working for the previous owner when she decided to sell it. I was enjoying helping people when they really needed it, plus it’s an environmentally friendly solution to a big problem. As the bed bug problem in New England is such a big issue, my family decided buying the company and keeping a local heat-only option in the area was important.
How long have you been in business?
About 5 years
What makes your business different?
Our heat treatment is environmentally safe, plus it is the only way to kill all stages of bed bugs – even eggs. We also have no decals on our truck or trailer, ensuring our clients’ privacy. Discreet service is a top priority for our customers.
Call BedBug Solutions at 603-666-3000, or email email@example.com
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- One wrong click and it’s curtains “Click here to have your company’s computer system compromised!” If only spearphishing schemes were this easy to spot. Train your staff to identify computer attacks and scams with the new security awareness course from BIA’s E-learning Accelerator. Only $15 an employee! One fake email, Facebook post, or hidden attachment can lead to financial theft, customer ...
- Air & Water Conference registration is open Sign up now for the May 31 NH Air & Water Regulatory Conference. This event is ideal for consultants, municipal officials, lawyers, and environmental compliance officers. We’ll focus on key challenges and discuss what to expect the future regulatory environment will look like.
- Time running out on pre-registration for BIA business meeting Tuesday is the last chance to save $10 on registration for the BIA Annual Business Meeting and Member Reception presented by Pierce Atwood May 16. Opening remarks will be presented by Gov Chris Sununu. After the official business meeting (open to BIA members only), rub elbows with nearly 90 board leaders at one of BIA’s ...
- BIA: NHs energy crisis is a job killer A new article in NH Journal says state officials are worried energy prices will cost NH new jobs and future growth. They say electric rates are the top reason employers have moved out and there is no sign of improving. BEA Commissioner Caswell says there’s a disconnect between economic needs and what people will accept.
- BIA: Vacation pay bill bad for businesses and employees BIA is opposing a bill requiring employers to pay workers for unused vacation time. SVP David Juvet tells NHBR the state shouldn’t make decisions for employers on what benefits their business needs. A Union Leader editorial says the bill attempts to “micromanage” NH businesses.
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.