If you missed the last Chamber Business After Hours, be sure to save the date for the next one: Wednesday, June 6. It will be at the EdwardJones office on Main Street in Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan. RSVP by emailing email@example.com or register today at
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members, network and socialize. We’ve been busy adding new members, and are pleased to welcome:
- Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan
- Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon
- JD Gargano of the Curious Frog
- Hossein Vaez of Goffstown Dental Associates
- Kim Martin of Century21/Homes of New England
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Tell us about it!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Mary Ann Chapman, owner
Why are you in this business?
I love it. I love helping people figure out what they need and helping people who do t know what they might need.
How long have you been in business?
Over 20 years at different agencies
What makes your business different?
You’re not just a policy number with me, you’re a friend. I work with you to make sure you get the best prices for exactly what you need and make sure you’re not paying for anything you don’t need.
Call Mary Ann today for your all your insurance needs. 603-673-4500, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- ENTREPRENEUR: How Visionary Leaders Create the Conditions for Innovation to Flourish Every successful business has a culture focused on seeking better solutions to inevitable problems. Wake up. It’s 3 a.m. I’m in a cold sweat. I can’t sleep. I know I brought this on myself, so I only have myself to blame. This is the life of a founder who just bet his company on a risky effort to reinvent its ...
- SCORE: How to Start Your Own Business March 27, 2018, 6:00pm: SCORE can show you the ropes to get started on owning a successful business: from your concept to your customers to your cash flow, we’ve got you covered in this workshop. The workshop will be held at Cross Insurance, 1100 Elm Street, Manchester. Click here for more information.
- SCORE: Financial Fundamentals Feb. 24: Every small business owner needs to understand basic financial fundamentals: from cash flow to the principle statements used to review and analyze your profitability. If you’ve been wondering what your numbers mean, this workshop is for you! Click here for more information.
- SCORE: Marketing Basics Workshop Feb. 8: How will your customers find out about you? We’ll talk about your products and services, how to identify your ideal customer, and what options are available to you to let your customers know about your business. We’ll look at how to build awareness, loyalty, and more. If you’ve been wondering how to attract more ...
- Looking for skilled employees? Start with your own The NH Job Training Fund is a $1M matching grant program to enhance worker skills and improve NH’s economic development. Click to learn how to take advantage of this resource.
- One wrong click and it’s curtains “Click here to have your company’s computer system compromised!” If only spearphishing schemes were this easy to spot. Train your staff to identify computer attacks and scams with the new security awareness course from BIA’s E-learning Accelerator. Only $15 an employee! One fake email, Facebook post, or hidden attachment can lead to financial theft, customer ...
- Air & Water Conference registration is open Sign up now for the May 31 NH Air & Water Regulatory Conference. This event is ideal for consultants, municipal officials, lawyers, and environmental compliance officers. We’ll focus on key challenges and discuss what to expect the future regulatory environment will look like.
- Time running out on pre-registration for BIA business meeting Tuesday is the last chance to save $10 on registration for the BIA Annual Business Meeting and Member Reception presented by Pierce Atwood May 16. Opening remarks will be presented by Gov Chris Sununu. After the official business meeting (open to BIA members only), rub elbows with nearly 90 board leaders at one of BIA’s ...
- BIA: NHs energy crisis is a job killer A new article in NH Journal says state officials are worried energy prices will cost NH new jobs and future growth. They say electric rates are the top reason employers have moved out and there is no sign of improving. BEA Commissioner Caswell says there’s a disconnect between economic needs and what people will accept.
- BIA: Vacation pay bill bad for businesses and employees BIA is opposing a bill requiring employers to pay workers for unused vacation time. SVP David Juvet tells NHBR the state shouldn’t make decisions for employers on what benefits their business needs. A Union Leader editorial says the bill attempts to “micromanage” NH businesses.
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.