If you missed the last Chamber Business After Hours, be sure to save the date for the next one: Wednesday, June 6. It will be at the EdwardJones office on Main Street in Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan. RSVP by emailing email@example.com or register today at
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members, network and socialize. We’ve been busy adding new members, and are pleased to welcome:
- Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan
- Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon
- JD Gargano of the Curious Frog
- Hossein Vaez of Goffstown Dental Associates
- Kim Martin of Century21/Homes of New England
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Tell us about it!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Mary Ann Chapman, owner
Why are you in this business?
I love it. I love helping people figure out what they need and helping people who do t know what they might need.
How long have you been in business?
Over 20 years at different agencies
What makes your business different?
You’re not just a policy number with me, you’re a friend. I work with you to make sure you get the best prices for exactly what you need and make sure you’re not paying for anything you don’t need.
Call Mary Ann today for your all your insurance needs. 603-673-4500, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- Free Webinars To help you grow your business, BizLaunch has provided a number of videos that you can watch whenever you want. These videos cover a number of topics that include, how to be a successful entrepreneur, how to write a business plan, how to sell like a pro, and how to use low cost marketing tools ...
- 7 Secrets to Building a Successful Small Business Tuesday, June 27: Develop a clear business vision, strategize carefully and grow your business. At this webinar you’ll learn how to develop a really effective growth strategy. To learn more, click here.
- Small Business Success Virtual Conference June 8: Participate in one or all of the free sessions at the Small Business Success Virtual Conference powered by SCORE and Verisign. This half-day event offers educational webinars, exhibitor booths, and networking chat rooms to give you the information you need to succeed as a small business owner. Don’t worry, you don’t have to participate for ...
- Digital Marketing Demystified June 8: What do you really need for a strong marketing strategy for your small business? In this session hosted by SCORE, digital marketing icon Ron Cates will cover the core elements of a successful marketing strategy, taking into consideration the budget and time constraints of running a small business. Low cost and no cost online marketing ...
- Important membership meeting There will be a membership meeting for all members and potential members of the TriTown Chamber to discuss important information and the future of the TriTown Chamber. Please join us on Thursday, Dec. 8, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Stonebridge Country Club. We need your help! The discussion will focus on what the chamber means to you and what you feel ...
- Looking for skilled employees? Start with your own The NH Job Training Fund is a $1M matching grant program to enhance worker skills and improve NH’s economic development. Click to learn how to take advantage of this resource.
- Sen. Shaheen joins BIA for workforce resource summit Nov. 27 US Sen. Shaheen, in partnership with BIA, the NH College and University Council, and CCSNH, present the Workforce Development Resource Summit. Join key business leaders, education officials, and federal and state resource providers for an in-depth discussion on the workforce development challenges facing NH. Email email@example.com for this free Nov. 27 event in Concord.
- Your chance to discuss federal regulations with the feds REGISTER TODAY: Ever want to tell a federal agency about how their rules and regs affect your business? Join the Small Business Association, in partnership with BIA, for a Regulatory Reform Roundtable. Register for this free event Nov 28 at 1 pm at the Manchester Library. Read more here.
- Get plugged into the issues at the BIA Energy Symposium Now’s the time to sign up for the BIA 2017 NH Energy Symposium. This day long event Dec. 7 is devoted to critical energy matters in NH, including cost and infrastructure. The conference will run from 8-3:30 with a networking reception to follow.
- Sen Gregg to discuss the state of politics Join BIA and former US Sen Judd Gregg for an intimate discussion on the state of politics and what can be done to change the national partisan tone. “What Happens Next: Government in 2018” will be Dec 5 at 7:30 am at the BIA offices in Concord. Space is limited for this free event, so ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.