If you missed the last Chamber Business After Hours, be sure to save the date for the next one: Wednesday, June 6. It will be at the EdwardJones office on Main Street in Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan. RSVP by emailing email@example.com or register today at
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members, network and socialize. We’ve been busy adding new members, and are pleased to welcome:
- Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan
- Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon
- JD Gargano of the Curious Frog
- Hossein Vaez of Goffstown Dental Associates
- Kim Martin of Century21/Homes of New England
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Tell us about it!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Mary Ann Chapman, owner
Why are you in this business?
I love it. I love helping people figure out what they need and helping people who do t know what they might need.
How long have you been in business?
Over 20 years at different agencies
What makes your business different?
You’re not just a policy number with me, you’re a friend. I work with you to make sure you get the best prices for exactly what you need and make sure you’re not paying for anything you don’t need.
Call Mary Ann today for your all your insurance needs. 603-673-4500, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- Turbocharge your Business Growth http://www.smallbusinessconnection.com/grow/top-10-ways-to-turbocharge-your-business-growth/
- SCORE: How to Make Your First $500K in Sales April 5, 2018, 1 p.m.: Small business does not need to mean small numbers. New startups and business owners often overlook easily accessible resources that can exponentially increase their sales. SCORE, in partnership with Black Enterprise, presents this webinar to uncover key resources for making your first half-million in sales, growing your business and living the life ...
- SCORE: Start a Successful Business on a Small Budget March 27, 2018, 1 pm: Are you ready to fulfill your dream of owning a business, but your funds are low? Becoming an entrepreneur on a low budget is possible—if you’re prepared for the journey. In this webinar, business professor and SCORE mentor Julie Brander Neiman will explain how to start a successful business in easy-to-understand and ...
- ENTREPRENEUR: How to Compete With the Big Guys and Win Are you tired of building a killer business only to be undercut by Amazon? Are you sick of Wal-Mart squeezing you out of the marketplace because your wholesale price is too high? Is your product better than the leading competitor but relatively invisible? While it may seem impossible to compete with the big guys, there are many ...
- Union Leader: Connecting Workforce Resources event aims to educate MANCHESTER — Businesses looking to attract workers or retain the ones they have can learn about several workforce development efforts March 29. “We’re looking for people within organizations in the greater Manchester area that have a workforce responsibility in their organization to come and learn more about a variety of programs that offer different ways to attract ...
- Looking for skilled employees? Start with your own The NH Job Training Fund is a $1M matching grant program to enhance worker skills and improve NH’s economic development. Click to learn how to take advantage of this resource.
- Sen. Shaheen joins BIA for workforce resource summit Nov. 27 US Sen. Shaheen, in partnership with BIA, the NH College and University Council, and CCSNH, present the Workforce Development Resource Summit. Join key business leaders, education officials, and federal and state resource providers for an in-depth discussion on the workforce development challenges facing NH. Email email@example.com for this free Nov. 27 event in Concord.
- Your chance to discuss federal regulations with the feds REGISTER TODAY: Ever want to tell a federal agency about how their rules and regs affect your business? Join the Small Business Association, in partnership with BIA, for a Regulatory Reform Roundtable. Register for this free event Nov 28 at 1 pm at the Manchester Library. Read more here.
- Get plugged into the issues at the BIA Energy Symposium Now’s the time to sign up for the BIA 2017 NH Energy Symposium. This day long event Dec. 7 is devoted to critical energy matters in NH, including cost and infrastructure. The conference will run from 8-3:30 with a networking reception to follow.
- Sen Gregg to discuss the state of politics Join BIA and former US Sen Judd Gregg for an intimate discussion on the state of politics and what can be done to change the national partisan tone. “What Happens Next: Government in 2018” will be Dec 5 at 7:30 am at the BIA offices in Concord. Space is limited for this free event, so ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.