If you missed the last Chamber Business After Hours, be sure to save the date for the next one: Wednesday, Aug. 8. It will be at Stor-U-Self at 6 Tatro Drive, Goffstown. We just ask you to please RSVP so we can better plan. RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or register today by clicking here.
This is a great opportunity to meet our new members, network and socialize. We’ve been busy adding new members, and are pleased to welcome:
- Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan
- Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon
- JD Gargano of the Curious Frog
- Hossein Vaez of Goffstown Dental Associates
- Kim Martin of Century21/Homes of New England
Looking for a supplier or service for your business or personal needs? Please check out our members first! The complete Member Directory can be accessed by the link above or here.
Tell us about it!
MEMBERS: Is your business holding a special promotion? Did you hire someone recently? Add a service? If so, share your news with our members. Click here to submit photos and news of your business.
Tiffany Lang, Manager
Why are you in this business?
My brother and I were working for the previous owner when she decided to sell it. I was enjoying helping people when they really needed it, plus it’s an environmentally friendly solution to a big problem. As the bed bug problem in New England is such a big issue, my family decided buying the company and keeping a local heat-only option in the area was important.
How long have you been in business?
About 5 years
What makes your business different?
Our heat treatment is environmentally safe, plus it is the only way to kill all stages of bed bugs – even eggs. We also have no decals on our truck or trailer, ensuring our clients’ privacy. Discreet service is a top priority for our customers.
Call BedBug Solutions at 603-666-3000, or email email@example.com
Chamber events/Members’ News
- Spring is here: Protect yourself! As the days get warmer and you start thinking about yard sales and vacations, take a moment to make sure you are protecting yourself against the most unwelcome of visitors: Bed bugs. These little critters don’t care how nice your home is or how much money you have in the bank, they are just looking for ...
- Lisa Brackett adds new listing New listing in Weare added by KW Realty
- New businesses turn out for April event Welcome! It was great seeing so many new faces at the April 3 event at Allison Hope Photography in New Boston. Welcome Lisa Brackett of Keller Williams Metropolitan, Keith Gentili of the New Boston Beacon and Kim Martin of Homes of NH/Century 21. Check back soon for details from the next event.
Grow Your Business
- One wrong click and it’s curtains “Click here to have your company’s computer system compromised!” If only spearphishing schemes were this easy to spot. Train your staff to identify computer attacks and scams with the new security awareness course from BIA’s E-learning Accelerator. Only $15 an employee! One fake email, Facebook post, or hidden attachment can lead to financial theft, customer ...
- SCORE WORKSHOP: Tax Basics for Small Business Owners Learn how to tackle your taxes from our friends at Melanson Heath. The tax experts will cover an overview of both federal and NH taxes, why entity selection matters, how to keep good books, what’s deductible, and how crossing state lines can impact your taxes. The workshop will be held June 12 at 6 p.m. ...
- SCORE WORKSHOP: Business Valuation Do you know what your company is worth? Do you know how to add value to it? Or how to figure out the value of a business you may be interested in buying? Let our partners at Melanson Heath help you figure out ways to both add value and also determine value in this important ...
- How To Raise Your Prices Without Losing Customers Here are 5 tips for increasing prices without inspiring rage. CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE
- 9 Self-Employment Pitfalls And How To Avoid Them Self-employeds are a special breed. We are confident risk-takers; we love a challenge; we have passion for what we do; we cannot imagine ever going or returning to a job in which we make someone else rich and in which we do not have complete control over our work life. And we live in a ...
- Looking for skilled employees? Start with your own The NH Job Training Fund is a $1M matching grant program to enhance worker skills and improve NH’s economic development. Click to learn how to take advantage of this resource.
- Sen. Shaheen joins BIA for workforce resource summit Nov. 27 US Sen. Shaheen, in partnership with BIA, the NH College and University Council, and CCSNH, present the Workforce Development Resource Summit. Join key business leaders, education officials, and federal and state resource providers for an in-depth discussion on the workforce development challenges facing NH. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for this free Nov. 27 event in Concord.
- Your chance to discuss federal regulations with the feds REGISTER TODAY: Ever want to tell a federal agency about how their rules and regs affect your business? Join the Small Business Association, in partnership with BIA, for a Regulatory Reform Roundtable. Register for this free event Nov 28 at 1 pm at the Manchester Library. Read more here.
- Get plugged into the issues at the BIA Energy Symposium Now’s the time to sign up for the BIA 2017 NH Energy Symposium. This day long event Dec. 7 is devoted to critical energy matters in NH, including cost and infrastructure. The conference will run from 8-3:30 with a networking reception to follow.
- Sen Gregg to discuss the state of politics Join BIA and former US Sen Judd Gregg for an intimate discussion on the state of politics and what can be done to change the national partisan tone. “What Happens Next: Government in 2018” will be Dec 5 at 7:30 am at the BIA offices in Concord. Space is limited for this free event, so ...
There is no better time than now to join or renew your Chamber membership. Membership fees are just $100 annually for businesses, or $75 for nonprofits. To join, fill out the Membership form and submit it. If you do not wish to pay online, there is an option to mail a check.
According to the BIA: Chamber membership boosts reputation
Did You Know: businesses that belong to a chamber of commerce enjoy a bump in their reputation of up to 68%? A Schapiro Group study also finds businesses that advertise on chamber websites & newsletters see a 157% increase in clicks. The TriTown Chamber is a member of the BIA, which is the state’s Chamber of Commerce. As such, each member of the TriTown Chamber has access to the BIA and all of its benefits. For more from the BIA , click here.